2. Eligibility for Membership
We at Matjar wish to ensure the legality of the binding contracts we form with our members and the age propriety of all purchased content. Therefore membership of the Site is only available to persons over the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Matjar reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if Matjar believes that a person is under the age of 18 years. We vow to do so without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Matjar under this User Agreement or at law. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading
3. Account and Registration Obligations
You as a member of Matjar are legally bound by the information you present to us at the time of registration. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once. Your registration user ID will not include: (i) any of your contact details; or (ii) the word "Matjar"
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree to
* Your responsibility to maintaining the confidentiality of, restricted access to and use of your user name and password. Your responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. Your responsibility to immediately notify Matjar of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Matjar will not under any circumstances be liable for loss of profits or any direct, indirect or consequential loss, goodwill or damage resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You require the permission of the account holder to use another person's account at any time.
* Your responsibility to reimburse Matjar for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
* Your responsibility to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Matjar's registration form (the "Registration Data").
* Your responsibility to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
4. Electronic Communications
As a part of our agreement, all forms of communication will be in the form of emails and phone calls. All agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement you must agree that such communications be in writing. At registration, Matjar requires your agreement to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If you decide that you do not wish to receive our promotional notifications, you can choose to change that option by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
5. Amendments to this User Agreement
Matjar will give you notice of any amendments or changes made to this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree to Matjar’s right to make any changes to its Terms and Conditions with no liability and with immediate effect.
6. Your Information
You agree to Matjar’s right to use any information or material that you provide to us and/or post on the Site in any form or manner. That right is non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers). You are solely responsible for the Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of the Information.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either Matjar, its users, its content suppliers or its licensor(s) and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of Matjar and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
9. Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudgment to any other rights and preparations of Matjar under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, Matjar may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
10. No Warranty
Matjar provides the Site and its services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Matjar makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Matjar makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that Matjar has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
11. Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant Matjar the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that Matjar may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Matjar agrees to use all reasonable endeavours to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of Matjar, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of Matjar.
12. Terms and Conditions
The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
A) Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
“Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”.
B) Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency in AED.
“We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed)”.
13. Refund/Return policy
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. Refund may take upto 7-9 business day.
If you would like to return your order after receiving the item, you have upto 3 days to return the item from the day of receiving it as long as the item is
- Not listed in the non-returnable list
- Not Clearance Items clearly marked as such and displaying a No-Return Policy
- In the same condition as received and with the original packaging box and/or packaging.
*In addition 5% restocking fee might be applicable.
14. Delivery Policy with in UAE
Delivery information such as Customers Name, Location Address and Contact Number will be stored for delivery purposes. Other personal identifiable information will not be stored.
Multiple shipments: In case of Multiple Shipments, multiple postings may appear in the Cardholder’s monthly statement.
Where a single order results in multiple shipments, the shipping and handling charge only will charged once for every different merchant within the same order. There are no additional shipping and handling charges for multiple items from the same merchant. The shippment charges are specified on every item whereas free shipping might be applicable for selected items.
Matjar will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
All products delivered by courier to the provided shipping address at the checkout page. Shippment timings are specified for every item at the item details page.
15. Cancellation Policy
1) If you would like to cancel your order before order before shippment, we will refund you the total amount of the order within 7-9 business days.
2) If you would like to cancel your order before receiving the item, a 5% restocking fee might be applicable.